This is the help file for uploading your images to the member galleries. Every registered member will have approximately 20mb of disc space Please follow these steps:
- Log in to the website.
- Under the User Menu, please select Gallery Upload (You will be taken to a new screen).
- Under the Main Category tab, please create a category using your Name.
- Under the Subcategories tab you can create up to 5 subcategories. (i.e. Nature, Landscapes, Architechure, etc..)
- Under Images Tab, please select your name / subcategory from the Pull Down menu (This is the category where your images will reside).
- Single File Upload.
- Click on Browse to select an image file from your computer.
- For Optimal performance, please adjust your images to either 1024px wide for landscape views and 768px height for portrait views @ 72dpi.
- Type in an Image Title.
- Give your image a description.
- Click on Start Upload.
Once you are finished uploading and editing your images, please click on Save / Finished to return to the main website.
The Gallery Upload link will also allow you to manage your images. You can publish them (Make them visible). You can delete them. You can also put them in a certian order.
It's that simple! Enjoy...